Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Funness With My Brain

[look at the post below this one if you are confused]

Although, now that I think about it, I think a lot of those different "sometime" views of the universe (me, the world, etc) are actually true; I'm just not seeing the whole of any of them and most I see more like quick, dramatic sketches which really means exaggerated; caricatures. Which means they sometimes seem to contradict each other, even though it's really that I just haven't had/taken the time to let them sift down into my brain, or tried to see them better--both, really. And the thing about letting things sift down--both trying to ink the bold and general and sketchy and also giving yourself time (life; classes; work; cafeteria food; ad "boring," "mundane" life; ad whatever) to let it sift down and shift around and make more sense; give yourself time to understand it better (even just get more comfortable with it)--is that...uh...what was the beginning of this sentence? Heh; hang on...The thing about letting things sift down is that...they sift down. And stuff. I guess I meant the apparent contradictions eventually un-contradict themselves. Yeah.

I talk in run-ons. You don't have to read. :)

I thought I had one more thing to say but I've forgotten it since. Oh, well. This was fun.

No comments: